• Offer is redeemable in Malaysia only.
• Offer is valid between 1 April 2017 – 31 March 2018.
• All payment(s) must be made with a valid Visa Commercial card.
• Offer is applicable to SdnBhd registered Malaysian companies only.
• Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
• For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Visa cardholders, the Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
• By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
a) Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
b) Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
• In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version (if any) of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
- Bank Islam shall not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this promotion.
- Bank Islam’s prevailing terms and conditions governing the use of Bank Islam Card-i shall continue to apply in addition to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
- Muslim cardholders are advised to observe the Shariah principles while enjoying this promotion.
- This is a promotion by Visa. There is no Bahasa Malaysia version available for these Terms and Conditions
- Customers are advised to visit:email@example.com