Tabung Haji (TH) Services is our facility to provide convenience to the Bank Islam and Tabung Haji customers to perform various transactions at any Bank Islam branch, Self Service Terminals (ATM/CDM/CRM) and Internet Banking.
- Walk-in to the TH Priority Counter at any Bank Islam branch.
- 24-hour Internet Banking Service or any of our Self Service Terminals (ATM/CDM/CRM).
- Click Branch Locator http://www.bankislam.com.my/home/locator/ to find a location near you.
- Transactions are done on real-time basis and you can view your Tabung Haji balance immediately.
|Tabung Haji Account Opening
i. Adult/Own Account
ii. Child Account
|Link Own/Child Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam Debit Card/ATM||x||x||x|
|De-Link Own/Child Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam Debit Card/ATM||x||x|
|Tabung Haji Balance Enquiry||x||x||x|
|Tabung Haji Mini Statement (latest 5 transactions)||x|
|Tabung Haji Transaction History (up to the past 3 months)||x|
|Cash Withdrawal from Own/Child Tabung Haji Account||x||x|
|Cash Deposit to Own/Child/3rd Party Tabung Haji Account||x
Minimum transaction fee is RM1.00
|Cheque Deposit to Tabung Haji Account e.g. House Cheque, Local Cheque, Money Order Postal Order||x|
|i. Bank Islam to Tabung Haji||x||x|
|ii. Tabung Haji to Bank Islam||x||x|
|iii. Tabung Haji to Tabung Haji||x||x||x|
|Hajj Registration|| x
For Individual or Group
For Individual only
For Individual or Group
|View and Print Hajj Registration Slip||x|
Fees & Charges:
|Services||Fees per transaction|
|Tabung Haji Account Opening||Nil|
|Link Own/Child Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam Debit Card/ATM||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|De-Link Own/Child Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam Debit Card/ATM||Nil||Nil|
|Tabung Haji Balance Enquiry||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Tabung Haji Mini Statement||Nil|
|Tabung Haji Transaction History||Nil|
|Cash Withdrawal from Own/Child Tabung Haji Account||Nil||RM1.00|
|Cash Deposit to Tabung Haji Account||Nil||RM1.00 will be charged from the receiver account|
|Cheque Deposit to Tabung Haji Account||Nil|
|i. Bank Islam to Tabung Haji||RM1.00||RM1.00|
|ii. Tabung Haji to Bank Islam||RM1.00||RM1.00|
|iii. Tabung Haji to Tabung Haji||Nil||RM1.00||RM1.00|
|View and Print Hajj Registration Slip||Nil|
|Services||Maximum transaction limit per day|
|Cash Withdrawal from Own/Child Tabung Haji Account||
|Cash Deposit to Tabung Haji Account||Unlimited||Max RM24,990|
|Transfer between Bank Islam to Tabung Haji Account||Not applicable||RM30,000**||Not applicable||RM50,000**|
|Transfer between Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam||Not applicable||RM30,000**||Not applicable||RM50,000**|
|Transfer between Own/Child Tabung Haji Account||Unlimited||RM30,000**||Not applicable||RM1,000,000**|
*Minimum balance of RM2.00 has to be maintained in your Tabung Haji Account
**denote daily combined limit with other services in respective channels
New Tabung Haji Account Opening Over-the-Counter at Bank Islam Branch
|Criteria||Adult/Own Account||Child Account|
|Residential||Malaysian citizen only|
|Age Requirement||18 years old and above||Below 18 years old|
|Identification Document||MyKad||• Birth Certificates,• Legal Adoption Certificate, or• MyKidImportant:• Parent/guardian must be a Malaysian
• Parent/guardian must present
Birth Certificate/MyKid/MyKad of
the account holder.
• Guardian must be restricted to the
‘Lawful Custodian’ which allows only:
∗ Biological father or mother
∗ Stepfather or mother
∗ Registered foster father or mother
• Child is not mandatory to be
present during account opening.
|Minimum Initial Deposit||RM2.00|
|Minimum Account Balance||RM2.00|
|Tabung Haji Passbook||TH passbook is given to each customer who opens a new TH account|
Criteria for linkage of Tabung Haji Account to Bank Islam Debit Card/ATM *
|At any Bank Islam Branch||Bank Islam ATM or Internet Banking|
Criteria for Hajj Registration Over-the-Counter at Bank Islam Branch
i. Minimum TH account balance is RM1,305.00
ii. Customer must be present during Hajj Registration.
iii. Any arising matters regarding Hajj, after Hajj Registration, should go to Pejabat Pengendali which is stated in the Registration Slip.
iv. Customer is not allowed to register within 5 years from date of completed previous Hajj.
v. Applicable for active TH account.
vi. Customer is allowed to switch from the normal Hajj registration to EPF Hajj registration.
vii. Required documents are as follows:
- Hajj Registration Form at Bank Islam;
- Original ID (e.g. MyKad);
- Tabung Haji Passbook;
- Latest EPF Statement upon registration (valid within 2 weeks from its issuance date) if applicable.
Hajj Registration through EPF
- Customer is allowed to register the Hajj through the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) facility without having RM1,300.00 in their account at Tabung Haji.
- Customer with EPF registration is allowed to register together with group registration.
- Required to have account balance of at least RM1,300.00 in ‘Akaun 2’.
- Below 55 years old.
- To provide the latest EPF statement (within 2 weeks).
- All customers must be present during the registration.
- All customers to present original MyKad and Passbook during the registration.
- Minimum number of pax for Hajj group registration is 1 per group.
- Maximum number of pax for Hajj group registration is 10 per group.
Note: If the number of pax exceeds 10, the remaining person(s)
will be registered in the next Hajj registration group.
Terms & Conditions:
Linking of Tabung Haji Account Click here to download Terms and Conditions.
Hajj Registration Click here to download Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Click here to download.