IBFT services at Bank Islam ATM
- Bank Islam cardholders can now perform online interbank funds transfer to other Banks participating in MEPS IBFT.
- Using Bank Islam ATM, cardholders of different Bank will also be able to perform online funds transfer to :
- Bank Islam accounts or
- other accounts of their own Bank
IBFT services for Bank Islam Cardholders at Other Bank’s ATM (MEPS)
- Bank Islam cardholders can also perform online funds transfer through other Bank’s ATM under MEPS network. Type of transfers allowed include :
- from Bank Islam account (CA/SA) to other Bank Islam account and
- from Bank Islam account (CA/SA) to other account of different Bank with ATM at the ATM’s owner Bank.
Bank Islam As Beneficiary
- In MEPS IBFT service, Bank Islam will also be able to accept funds transferred by other Bank’s cardholders through their own ATM.
Crediting Account Type
- Types of accounts allowable for crediting in Bank Islam under MEPS IBFT include Current, Savings, Financing and Credit Card.
Daily Transaction Limit
- RM30,000.00 (combined with intrabank transfer, IBG and Tabung Haji)
- RM0.53* – transfer within MEPS Local Banks
- RM0.53* – transfer to/from MEPS Local Incorporated Foreign Bank (LIFB) such as Citibank, UOB and HSBC
Note: *The fees/charges are inclusive of 6% GST where applicable, starting 1 April 2015
List of Participating Banks
|4.||Al Rajhi Bank|
|8.||Bank Simpanan Nasional|
|11.||Hong Leong Bank|
|13.||Kuwait Finance House|