- Beware of Phishing Scams
- Security Alert
- Internet Banking Anti Phishing
- i-Access Code (IAC)
- Dos and Don’ts
Do not be a VICTIM of fraud. Protect yourself. Report to us immediately for any suspicious activity at 03-26 900 900.
Here is a sample on how you can identify a fraud website. Sample Fraud Site Sample Fraud Mail Dear Customer, You are requested to update your Bank Islam account Information to continue with your online banking. Click Here to begin http://www.bankislam.com.my
Thank you for using Bank Islam
Important Notice: Ensure you Request an IAC. i-Access Code (IAC) is required to complete this update. Failure to provide a IAC will lead to account suspension.
Bank Islam Malaysia ________________________________ Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Private Image and Private Word
The Private Word and Image is an additional security measure put in place to assist Bank Islam Internet Banking user to identify valid Bank Islam Internet Banking site.
With the new security enhancement, our existing login page will be split into two pages. The first login page is for user to key-in User ID and followed by second login page for user to enter the Password. User Private Word and Image will be presented at second login page.
Internet Banking user has to maintain the Private Word and Image before user is directed to Bank Islam Internet Banking landing page and continue with the internet banking transactions.
How does it assist our user?
Users to verify that they are accessing valid Bank Islam Internet Banking site as follows: 1. A login page without password field
2. 2nd login page to key-in password and to verify Private Word and Image maintained earlier
This is an authentication page to verify that user is accessing to valid Bank Islam Internet Banking. Fake website will display incorrect Private Word and Image to user.
Should the selected Private Word and Image displayed is incorrect or not available, please do not proceed and immediately notify us at 03-26 900 900.
To receive the unique 10-character IAC via SMS, register your mobile number at any nearest branches.
IAC is required when you perform the online banking transactions below:
- Self Reset Password
- E-Statement Maintenance
- Cheque Book Request
- Funds Transfer Within Bank Islam to Third Party Account
- Funds Transfer to Other Banks via Instant Transfer (IBG)
- Funds Transfer to Other Banks via IBFT
- Favourite Account Maintenance Within Bank Islam to Third Party Account
- Favourite Account Maintenance to Other Banks via IBG
- Favourite Account Maintenance to Other Banks via Instant Transfer (IBFT)
- Payments to Open Bill
- Auto Debit
- Bill Presentment
- Favourite Bill Payment Maintenance
- Favourite JomPAY Maintenance
- E-Sadaqah / Wakaf
- Prepaid Reload
- Change Address
- Change Password
- Change Secret Questions and Answers
- Private Word and Image Maintenance
- Transaction Limit Maintenance
- E-commerce payment via FPX
- E-commerce payment via POS Online
- Don’t act upon spoof email
- Transaction is using 128 bit encryption method
- To confirm you are accessing secured site by checking on SSL Secured (128 bit) icon at right taskbar
- Always ensure to use correct URL : http://www.bankislam.com.my
- Always check on the certificate to ensure you are accessing exist website
- No downloaded program is needed to access
- Automatic timeout/log-off if idle after certain period
- Always remember your id & password
- Don’t reveal your id & password to anyone
- Can be access across any platform/browser best viewed with IE 8.0 or higher
- Advised to clear cache after each session
- If Internet Banking problem, call 603-2690 0900 immediately