Bank Islam offers the Current Account facility for safe custody of your cash. This facility, which is based on the Wadiah contract, enables you to wisely plan your monthly expenditure and allows you to manage your financial needs without involving cash.
|Minimum Opening||Minimum RM500.00 initial deposit for individual account and RM1,000.00 for non-individual account|
|Age Requirement||Open to all, aged 18 and above|
|Types of Account||
- Hibah may be given on a monthly basis based on the Bank’s discretion
- Free cheque book holder
- Bankcard facility (for Individual / Joint account & Private Company Account Only)
- Salary crediting & sweeping facility
- ‘Standing Instruction’ facility for payment of bills and others
- Free statement printing at Statement Printing Machine
- Other facilities:
- SMS Banking
- Internet Banking
- Desktop banking
Electronic Banking Facilities
The e-Debit (electronic funds transfer at point of sale) is a service where consumers pay their purchases using Bankcard and Personal Identification Number (PIN). The purchase amount will be deducted directly form either their Savings or Current Account.
MEPS Cash is an e-Purse application in your Bankcard, which stores a specific amount of monetary value loaded from ATM account, which can be used to make small purchases. MEPS Cash is a convenient method for making your routine daily purchases.
* Terms & conditions apply (click here)
Eligible for protection by PIDM