CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS!
1 X GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Abdul Rahman Bin Omar 930216-XX-XXXX
5 X CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER
Law Yi Sheng 941129-XX-XXXX
Ismaniza Binti Ismail 591213-XX-XXXX
Mohamad Arief Bin Mohamed Zaki 851103-XX-XXXX
Ahmad Bahrin Bin Aznam 900114-XX-XXXX
Mohamad Yusof Bin Zainun 920321-XX-XXXX
BEST CHINESE NEW YEAR EXPERIENCE STORY
Chong Hwee Shern 910220-XX-XXXX
Mohd Ardley Idris 800420-XX-XXXX
Mohd Rosmaini Bin Harun 800929-XX-XXXX
PM us your verification of your personal contact details (FULLNAME, IC NO. & MAILING ADDRESS) to Bank Islam FB inbox.
Chinese New Year 2015 Contest’ – “GUESS WHAT?”
The purpose of this contest is to create awareness on Bank Islam products, services and latest promotions. This is part of our marketing strategy for our branding enhancement.
The concept of this contest based on the cumulative answers of image slices which will be uploaded daily. There will be two questions for each image.
The participants are required to submit the cumulative answers to our official Bank Islam FB email address – email@example.com .
Participant is entitled to win only 1 prize for this contest.
Contest date : 9 February – 22 February 2015DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM
Fill up the entry form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanism of the Contest
- The contest is only available in Bank Islam Facebook. Participant must “LIKE” BankIslamFB page in order to join the contest. The contest is open to all Malaysian except Bank Islam staff.
- The participant needs to guess the image slice of promotions/products posted in BankIslamFB timeline daily and answer the questions given daily.
- The participant needs to submit the details below to email@example.com:
- The cumulative answers:
- name the product/service
- answer to the question of each product/service
- Personal details:
- Full name
- FB name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Contact number
Winner selection process
- Winner selection will based on the criteria below:
- Most correct answers
- Time/Date submitted
- Best Chinese New Year experience
- Participant is entitled to win only 1 prize for this contest.
- Grand prize winner x 1
- Consolation prizes x 5
- Winner will be announced via Bank Islam Facebook
Terms and Conditions
- The contest runs from: 9 February 2015 – 22 February 2015.
- Entries are only accepted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- This contest is open to new and existing Bank Islam FB fan of 18 years old and above.
- This contest is not eligible for employees of Bank Islam, its advertising agencies, or any person connected with the administration of this contest.
- Participants must be a fan of Bank Islam FB for the entire period of the contest up to the prize giving date.
- The process in identifying Winners will be at the absolute discretion of Bank Islam and the decision shall be final.
- By participating in this contest the participant shall be deemed to have given your consent for Bank Islam to collect, use, process and store your Personal Data for example your Name, IC number, address and phone number. Bank Islam shall not reveal any of your personal data including but not limited to your address, telephone number or email address other than to Bank Islam’s selected representatives for the purpose of this contest.
- All right and interest of the answer and personal data submitted by participants under this programme shall be owned by Bank Islam and Bank Islam has right to execute, reproduce, display, perform, distribute internally or externally any part or whole of the proposal for whatsoever purposes from time to time.
- Winners may be invited to attend a Prize Presentation Ceremony or other publicity events at a location to be confirmed by Bank Islam at a later date. Bank Islam reserves the right to publish and/or display the names and photographs of the winners and proposal submitted for publicity purposes. Winners are responsible for all expenses in attending the ceremony.
- The Winners agree to indemnify and hold Bank Islam and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless at all times from and against any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered in connection with the participation of the contest or receipt, redemption, utilization of the prize by the winners or while enjoying the prize.
- Bank Islam is not liable for any misinterpretation of facts, and / or inflicted injuries and / or loss of lives and / or valuables resulting from the prize won through the contest. Bank Islam shall not be further liable, whether direct or consequential, for any loss and damage and / or whatsoever suffered by the participants caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the contest and / or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Bank Islam.
- Bank Islam shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever, in respect of technical failures of any kind, or unauthorised human intervention and electronic or human error in the administration and processing of the contest.
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, in no event will Bank Islam or any of its officers, servants, employees, representatives and /or agents (including without limitation, any third party service providers that Bank Islam may engage for purposes of the contest) be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the contest and /or the prizes, even if Bank Islam has been advised on the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- No correspondence, dispute or appeal will be entertained. Bank Islam further reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add on to these terms and conditions with prior notice to the participants and this shall become effective on such date as Bank Islam may notify.
- Bank Islam reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest and notice will be given. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Bank Islam of the contest shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against Bank Islam for any loss or damage suffered or incurred as a direct and indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Bank Islam reserves the right to disqualify, cancel or terminate the entry made by any participants suspected of cheating, hacking or any other means deemed as illegal.
- Any notice by Bank Islam in relation to the contest may be made through email or www.facebook.com/BankIslamFB and shall become effective on such date as the Bank may notify.
- By participating in the contest, the participant(s) hereby agree to be bound by Terms and Conditions of the contest.