Bank Islam offers a wide range of deposit and investment products that are in compliance with Shariah rules and principles.
- Wafiyah Investment Account (Wafiyah)
- Waheed Investment Account (Wakalah) (WIA Wakalah)
- Special Investment Account (Mudarabah) (SIA Mudarabah)
- Term Deposit-i (Tawarruq) Special (TDT-i Special)
- Negotiable Islamic Debt Certificate (NIDC)
- Floating Rate Negotiable Islamic Debt Certificate (FRNIDC)
- Interbank Investment Account (Mudarabah) ( IIA Mudarabah)
- Interbank Investment Account (Wakalah) (IIA Wakalah)
Click here for comparison of key features of the deposit and investment products.
Note : Information contained herein is accurate as of the time of publishing and subject to change in accordance with applicable rules, regulations or guidelines issued by Bank Negara Malaysia from time to time. All products offered by Bank Islam are subject to the Islamic Financial Services Act 2013 and any applicable laws derived therefrom.