- Responsible for the smooth running of the
day-to-day office operations of the branch which includes front line
supervision and authorization of banking transactions.
- To support the branch in all matters related
to operations/sales/marketing and achievement of the branch deposit targets
as defined by the Bank.
- To maintain close relationship with
customers, handle and resolve customers’ complaints and problems and
consistently probe clients to identify and compromise for a "win-win“
situation and service fulfillment.
- Degree in banking related fields from
recognized universities/ colleges.
- Possess excellent customer service skill,
pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- At least 3 years working experience in
banking operations. Those with branch banking operations experience would be
- Resourceful, target oriented, a team player
and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have a inclination towards a
Interested candidates are
encouraged to send an application online through
Only shortlisted candidates
will be notified.