- Perform front-line transactions and over-the-counter operations which include cash deposits and withdrawals, promptly and accurately.
- Carry out back-office banking operations and support tasks.
- Promote the Bank's products and services.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- A recognised Diploma in Banking or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.8.
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and multitasking.
- Well groomed and confident.
- Computer literate and able to work independently and in a group.
Interested candidates are
encouraged to send an application online through
Only shortlisted candidates
will be notified.