- Proactive with a positive and active sales
approach to deliver the products and services at the outlet.
- Strictly adhere to the guidelines, policies
and procedures of the Bank.
- Work as a team to increase sales and
achieve revenue target set by management.
- Perform front-line transactions and
over-the-counter operations which include buy and sell of foreign currency,
remittance services and other product offered, promptly and accurately.
- Carry out back-office banking operations
and support tasks.
- To prepare financial report for internal
operation and other statutory submission.
- Promote the Bank's products and services.
- Any other tasks/duties/assignments as and
when directed/assigned by the management from time to time/ as per business
- Diploma/ Degree in banking related fields
from recognized universities/ colleges.
- Possess excellent customer service skill,
pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
- Well converse in English.
- Must have a leaning towards a sales-driven
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and
- Experience in cash handling will be an added
- Those with prior experience in counter
operations and meeting customers are encouraged to apply
- Willing to be relocated
- Able to work on the shift rotation basis
- Able to work independently and in a group.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates are
encouraged to send an application online through
Only shortlisted candidates
will be notified.